Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Treatzza Pizza a la Belley...

We were driving home, past Dairy Queen, and of course the boys checked out the sign to see what was on special. "MOM!! The Treatzza Pizzas are on sale! Only 6.97! Can we get one?" I calmly explained that we do not spend $7 on a dessert we can make at home much cheaper. Skeptics that they are, they did not believe me. I took this as a challenge and prepared the following:

Should you want to amaze your family with your culinary skills (or MAYBE get a simple "thank you") here's how I made it:

Prepare peanut butter cookie dough, and make half of it into a giant cookie. I baked it at the regular temperature, but for a few minutes longer. Once cooled spread some vanilla ice cream on top, sprinkle with chopped up brownies and drizzle caramel and chocolate over top.

No comments:

Post a Comment